måndag, mars 19, 2007

What's puzzling you is the nature of my game

Guantanamofången Khalid Sheikh Mohammeds erkännanden är häpnadsväckande läsning. Kanske är det därför hans vittnesmål ifrågasätts - omfattningen är snudd på obegriplig. I sitt nedskrivna, väl förberedda, yttrande till tribunalen berättar han om att han deltagit i en närmast ofattbar mängd dåd. Han var inblandad 1993 när World Trade Center attackerades första gången, han hjälpte till att bomba nattklubbarna på Bali, han planerade att spränga Big Ben, han planlade mord på påven och Bill Clinton, och han halshögg Daniel Pearl.

1. I was responsible for the 1993 World Trade Center Operation.
2. I was responsible for the 9/11 Operation, from A to Z.
3. I decapitated with my blessed right hand the head of the American Jew, Daniel Pearl, in the city of Karachi, Pakistan. For those who would like to confirm, there are pictures of me on the Internet holding his head.
...//...
28. I was responsible for the assassination attempt against President Clinton during his Visit to the Philippines in 1994 or 1995.
29. I shared responsibility for the assassination attempt against Pope John Paul the second while he was visiting the Philippines.
30. I was responsible for the training and financing for the assassination of Pakistan's President Musharaf.
31. I was responsible for the attempt to destroy an American oil company owned by the Jewish former Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, on the Island of Sumatra, Indonesia.
Sedan länge vet vi dock varför vi blir förbryllade.


I was round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I stuck around Saint Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a generals rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
What's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
I shouted out,
Who killed the Kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me
Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
Lucifer, i Sympathy for the devil, 1968.